Saturday, May 3, 2014

Life, Love, and Expression: Expressing Love before time is too late.

            Life is very short, and Tomorrow isn’t always promising. Our lives that we live are very sudden in which we forget that we can be called to see The Lord in a blink of an eye. One of the things I feel I miss out on is connecting with those who I may have lost touched with, or those who I love dearly even though I often don’t show it as much on the outside, or those who I care for but they don’t see the full picture.  Bonding, Communicating, expressing gratitude towards another person is the way of life. Often times, we don’t see how one can impact and love someone until AFTER their life is gone.  Another thing we have to look at is Love works differently.  Everyone of us get so wrapped up when people say “I Love You” due to the fact on how they take the meaning. It doesn’t always mean in a “dating” way, but in society that’s what people think. Yes Love is a strong word, but we also forget to express it to others, and also forget to accept it from others. When one shows you what Love is, why is it so hard to accept it? You see we always shrug someone off, but we sure hate it once it back fires on us. In what ways can we say "I Love You" without setting someone off? How do we show it? Sometimes it's not always big things, but the small. Depending on what the other person has been through in their past, people will always confuse the meaning of Love. So how do we know what is Love?  How do we react?  If I say I Love You, it doesn't necessarily mean I want you. But it DOES Mean I care about you to a full extent. No matter who you love or how you express it, there will always be some who will not accept it just as much as you shown them. Always show others that you care about them. It's the reason why I say tell, text, or call someone because one day it might be too late. If someone has simply crossed your mind at the slightest moment, ring them up. If your spirit doesn’t feel right, hit them up. Do your best show love even if they don’t deserve it. Make peace and leave the stuff in the past, and always show someone that you love and care for them.

            So whatever you’re doing right now, always have the time to text, call, or tell someone that you love and miss them. You never know when your time is coming, or when their time is coming. Do it now or else it’s too late. This is something that I’m trying to accomplish as the days move ahead because when you’re connecting with other people, it’s all about fellowship for your enjoyment of the soul. Even when people has had a negative affect on your life in the past, keep that stuff in the past and find ways to come agreement on things. We all have things we want to say to get off our chest, so why hold back and keep it bottled up? This is one of the reasons why I have had so many chat sessions with friends, family, adults, and other random people so that not only there’s a love, but a way to communicate to make the bond stronger. Another thing I have learned from these chat sessions is this, anyone you meet in life will always have an impact on you. What you can take from that person, you can give back to that person, or apply what you learn from them and give it to others.

You may not think anyone loves you, but keep in mind that there is ALWAYS at least one person who does.  Loving someone is more than just affection, hugs, and cuddling….It’s the way on how you express it with many positive things. To ALL of my friends, you’re always considered my family, and I will forever cherish you in my hearts.

Love Always,

@RonaldAtkinson9


No comments:

Post a Comment